- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- (-) Remove misc filter misc
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Maria Andrade Troya
"I am a studio potter working in the River Arts District in Asheville, NC, since 2001. Most of my work is thrown on wheel and decorated by hand. I then glaze the pieces and fire them in an electric kiln to cone 6. I love bright colors, so most of my pots are glazed in a variety of jewel tones. I...
A native Floridian from the Tampa area, Terry Andrews pursued a career in music through 1994. Always having an interest in glass, he began to dabble with the medium first through blown glass and lamp work glass, creating large, flat and carved glass sculptures. His most recent work has evolved to...
"I'm a self taught clay artist, I began my love affair with clay in high school. My remarkable art teacher Miss Rebecca Barnett taught us all the mediums she could drag into the art room. Clay is the one that stuck. At first I exhibited at small local shows, as my confidence grew I applied to...
“The process of blowing glass has been my teacher for the past 35 years. I have developed glass blowing techniques for my work that captivate the fluid energy of hot glass, using fire, air centrifugal force, gravity, and tools to push and pull the glass. I enjoy exploring the visual dimensions of...
As a former dancer expressing joy through movement & color are vital elements in my art. Compositions of color, shapes, mood lines with acrylics, textured gels, hand-made paper & crystals to give love.
Art is vital to life and living, why not surround yourself with what inspires you. Troy works diligently to create timeless artwork that engages the viewer to stop what they are doing have a moment with the artwork. Just a moment may seem like hours when looking into one of the animal portraits.
Since 2002, Will Armstrong has spent twenty weekends per year away from his home in Richmond, Virginia —racking up 300,000+ miles on his vertebrae and on a rotating cast of trusted (though admittedly abused) vehicles. The road holds countless stories and in his work, you will find them. Tales of...
Lisa Aronzon received her MFA in Glass from the California College of Arts and Crafts in 1992, and a BFA in Painting from California State University at Northridge in 1980. She is an exhibiting member of the American Craft Council and Carolina Designer Craftsmen. Born and raised in Los Angeles CA...