- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"As an avid, life-long animal lover, I have had pets of all descriptions since I was a young child. My father, a wildlife biologist, introduced me at an early age to animal rescue by constantly bringing me homeless animals he had found in the woods. How many kids do you know who had a pet weasel?...
Ted Elder is a lifetime Artisan in many different media. His passion is bringing his avid love of nature and fishing to his sculptures, capturing as much realism as possible. Working in wood copper and brass, Ted was pleased with the beauty of his sculptures. In 2006, Ted tried a Barracuda in...
Joseph Craig English
From the beginning of his life, Joseph Craig English was destined to become an artist. His mother ordained it, telling his father before he was born, that if this baby was a boy he would be an artist. As soon as he was able to hold a brush, he was encouraged to paint. His early efforts were...
I have been making and selling artwork through art fairs and galleries since I was 15 years old. For the last 25 years, I have been fortunate to do what I love and be paid for it. I have created and sold jewelry, fused glass and Metal Quilts & mirrors. But art, like life, must evolve. With...
Kimber Fiebiger creates bronze sculptures that range from fun and whimsical, to classical and contemporary. She lives in Minneapolis, yet her sculptures have been sold all over the country, where she has won numerous awards. Besides being a fabulous sculptor, Kimber has created a home/gallery/...
"Not-Wolf-Productions is the artwork of Robert A. Friedenberg (Bob). He started drawing in college while pursuing his doctorate in theoretical nuclear physics. It’s become a lifelong hobby and now a concentrated passion to record and manipulate his mind’s wanderings. His life’s experiences are...
My artwork has been involved with such a unique style that distintive strokes and purity of a color are prominent. Oil-pastel being major medium of an artwork, yet pre-applying Gouache on a board enables an artwork to become more vivid and conspicuous. The uniqueness of my drawings springs from my...
All works were made on rag paper using AKUA printing ink. Drypoint was the printing process used and is typically done on a copper plate where a needle is used to scratch the image into the plate.
"“In my metal art, I work to achieve bold, expressive lines that create patterns. Each patterned layer working in contrast, struggling to set itself apart yet finding completion as a whole.” Metal has always been my calling, beginning with jewelry in high school. Considering myself...
Growing up in rural North Carolina, the woods and the river were my playground. I seized every opportunity to explore them and imagined them to be undiscovered territory. Fueled by curiosity, my imagination landed me in some mildly dangerous, mostly mischievous, but always fun adventures. Little...