- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Kimberly Arden Chandler
It's apparent that she loves what she is doing and it shows in her delightful work! So bright and joyful, it makes you happy when you wear it! This gal makes all of her polymer clay canes starting with the mixing of the colors to the building of the designs in clay. These canes are then hand...
Art is vital to life and living, why not surround yourself with what inspires you. Troy works diligently to create timeless artwork that engages the viewer to stop what they are doing have a moment with the artwork. Just a moment may seem like hours when looking into one of the animal portraits.
Hand made gold and silver filigree jewelry pieces made with precious and semi precious stones.
For almost 30 years, Deborah has been creating exquisite jewelry. She has amassed many loyal collectors who seek out her intricately patterned sterling and 18k designs because of their infinite wearability. Her pieces can be dressed up or down and will always be noticed. At the University of...
"I create jewelry from colorful, lightweight anodized aluminum or color-plated brass and many other materials. I have worked with many jewelry-related mediums over the years including precious metals and gemstone setting, polymer clay, glass fusing and lampwork, and metal clay. I have Art...
Lisa Aronzon received her MFA in Glass from the California College of Arts and Crafts in 1992, and a BFA in Painting from California State University at Northridge in 1980. She is an exhibiting member of the American Craft Council and Carolina Designer Craftsmen. Born and raised in Los Angeles CA...
Leo & Dusty Atkinson
Leo Atkinson has been mastering the Lapidary Arts since the late 1980’s. Somewhere in the middle of this new career of his, he recruited his kids into the shop to help him with the ever increasing demand for his one of a kind fossil and mineral sculpture. An unintended (or possibly intended)...
"Mike Aylward, studio owner/ artist, first started working with stained and leaded glass art work in 1990. Combining his education in architectural design and working with many Boston area stained glass artists, he launched North Shore Stained Glass Studios in Stoneham , MA in 1993. The studio...
Q. When did you first realize you were meant to be an artist? A. I was raised in a family full of inventors and artists. My grandfather and uncles hold several patents and my mother was a professional artist. So, I suppose having a career in a creative field was inevitable from the beginning. Q....