- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
I have a true passion for vibrant clean color. So, I incorporated it my love of vibrant color and traditional silk painting techniques to create several beautiful collections. I seek to create the perfect item to complete your favorite outfit, or even better help create your new favorite outfit....
Designs are pencil drawn on white silk, outlined with resist, painted with silk dyes, steamed and set for 2 hours.
Fiber painter on clothing and pillows, on silk, suedes, one of a kind, brilliant colors, washable.
I am a self-taught, flamework glass sculpture artist and have been working with boro glass since the age of 19. Using a torch, glass, natural stones, corals, and gold, I am able to create designs that are unique and collectible. I am known for my sea life sculpture and jewelry, including my...
Cindy Anne Ciarcia
"Over the years I have ventured into many different areas to help satisfy my strong desire to be artistic: hair styling, stained glass, leather work, and custom home decorating. Recently, I discovered a new outlet to express my creative talents, developing fashionable clothing using an ancient...
"I am a textile designer and artist from Zimbabwe, currently residing in Mocksville, NC. I hand paint with many different methods, such as Batik, Shibori, tray dying, salt and watercolor applications. All items start out as a white blank canvas! The Batik method is the application of melted wax,...
Chris and Lynn Corrie
Chris and Lynn Corrie have been making things all of their lives. As children, it was go-carts, tree-houses, papier-mache objects, models, doll houses. In college, they studied jewelry-making, clay, painting, lithography, print making, and every other form of “making things” that they had...
Paul Counts has been an accomplished glass artist since completing his formal arts education in 1985. He received his B.A. in Glass/Ceramics from Cal State Fullerton University in 1983 followed by his M.A. in glass in 1985 from the same university. After graduating with his degrees from Cal State...
Dwayne Cranford’s love for rocks stems from his childhood and growing up in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. His artist talents emerged at a very young age. Dwayne spent countless hours cutting and shaping pieces of cardboard paper to create 3-D models of motorcycles. Carefully forming each part to...
I believe the desire to create art has always been with me. From a very young age, I remember escaping to the quiet solitude of my drawing…it was second nature to me, like tying my shoes and riding my bike. A contemporary realist, with degrees in fine art and education, I am an artist who creates...