- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove charcoal filter charcoal
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Born in Colombia as a child I was surrounded by beautiful gemstones; their colors, their energy, their magic. This passion grew much stronger while living in Asia, where I began working with artisans. Now, I design and create exclusive and limited statement jewelry pieces using sterling silver,...
In what now seems like a previous life, I worked as an industrial designer for companies such as DuPont, Xerox and Boeing. Now, working as a sculptor, I use that knowledge to create a wide variety of dimensional artwork using many different materials. That’s my advantage, unlike most artists who...
"In the creation of my work, I enjoy the challenge of watercolor and the freedom of acrylics. Interesting shapes, patterns, designs, and multiple images often find their way into my artwork in a variety of different styles. In 1990, I started my university series utilizing watercolor, acrylic and...
"With age comes beauty" Paper Cutz artist, Shari Escott, takes that saying literally. Shari creates collage art out of vintage paper. From newspaper to wallpaper, it’s never too old to find a home for one of her fabulous city skylines or images. Shari’s love for the past and drive to create has...
"We use carefully selected materials from oil pastels, acrylics, and resin to create unique and immersive artwork. Our expressions reflect vibrant, playful lines to warm and inviting sophistication."
My jewelry features negative space and geometric lines. I take inspiration from mid-century design and architecture. Each piece of silver is cut, formed, soldered and polished or patinaed.
Evan Everhart is a self-taught metal sculptor, creating art full-time for 19 years. He gained experience with metal working at a local steel company for 10 years. Passion for the arts and nature led him to create art from steel, challenging himself to transform scrap metal into a strong and...
"I am the sole creator of each one of my jewelry designs. The process usually begins by laying out many colorful stones and rare fossils. The next step is sketching my design idea on paper, adding graceful lines that support the relationship of all pieces. Then each stone gets its own custom...
Vibrant Design One-of-a-Kind Fine Art Jewelry in 18 Karat and 22 Karat Gold. Hand crafted using the ancient Gold fushion technique of Granulation. Each piece designed around exotic colored gemstones.