- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
As a student of psychology and an enthusiast of human nature, I have always been intrigued by underlying allusions and the universal body language. The genuine truth expressed through the subtlety of the unspoken gesture is my inspiration for sculpture of the human form. Through these images...
Born in Baltimore Maryland, Eric was brought up in a unique environment. Eric's father, Ed Shupe, took full custody of him and took him on a 9 year walk-about across the country. He grew up in nudist colonies, tree houses in the red wood forest, and in tiki huts on the beaches of Hawaii to name a...
Located in Connecticut, studied at School of Visual Art (SVA) in New York City. Guided by the organic form, materials and craftsmanship. The works express fluidity and the resulting tension inherent in the material is balanced by the ensuing harmony of the sculptural object. The result is an...
Ron Stinson is a metal sculptor. Originally from the Pittsburgh area, he has been designing and creating metal sculptures for over forty years. He developes many designs from his study of nature and the use of repeating patterns. Ron strives to capture a sense of motion by filling the three...
A third generation welder and metal sculptor, Tyler found his way to artistry along the path less traveled. Through decades of exposure to the craft, he experimented for some time, eventually taking on sculpting as a regular practice. Initially uncertain of if he saw himself in the work he was...
"“Each man’s life is a diary into which he means to write one story, and then writes another.” I remember reading that when I was about 16, and I remember it as attributed to “anonymous”. Recently I “googled” the quote and found out that it really goes : “The life of every man is a diary in which...
Scott & Vicki Supraner
Scott & Vicki Supraner have been professional ceramic artists since 1989. After graduating from the State University of New York at Purchase, they relocated to the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. There, they established the Hawksbill Pottery taking the name Hawksbill from the local mountain...
Complex layering of bio-morphic shapes, interweaving design, and saturated colors only begin to describe Clayton Swartz’s unique metal sculpture designs. Looking into any one of his pieces will take you deep into a maze of parts, design, formal unities, and holistic composition that will give you a...
Born in Kalamazoo Michigan, Tardy spent his youth exploring all things mechanical. During that time, he also was discovering his creative passion. In 1985 while working as an assistant in a sculpture studio, the two interests fused. The combination of found steel materials coupled with a mixture of...