- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Isack Kousnsky was born in Haifa, Israel in the 1950's. Early experiences in Israel are at the core of Kousnsky's artistic outlook. Isack fashions transcendent images of nature and fantastic views of the city meant to jolt us out of our frenzied, urban routines. He employs an array of abstract...
"I am self-taught through trial, error and experience. I continue to educate myself through reading and experimenting with techniques. I started with 35mm film in 2001, and progressed to digital and the work flow that it requires. From there I continued to shoot film, moving into medium format,...
"I’m told I light up when I have a camera in my hands. I think that’s a pretty accurate statement. Photography is really all I ever wanted to do. Somehow I ended up in the world of marketing and graphic design—which I also enjoy—but photography is my first love. I’m a take-the-scenic-route type, so...
"As an artist, I hold an M.F.A. in Fine Art Photography from Pratt Institute and have been involved in this medium for over 30 years. I am both an instructor of photography and a life long student of the art form. A great connection for me after completing my MFA studies in NYC was the Maine...
John Lamberton is fascinated by Quantum Physics. This interest inspires his photographic exploration of wavefronts. Lamberton creates a unique visual interplayof particles and waves by recording over space and time. In this body of work he employs single, double and triple exposures to record...
I began my clay career while attending high school at Heights High School located in Wichita, Kansas during my sophomore year, 1976. My high school teacher, Terry Aikins was a great instructor and mentor. I remained close to him until his death in 2005. He encouraged me to attend my first art...
Hand made clay plaques, switch plate covers and sculptures by the Lee family. All art works are created and made in Palm Coast, FL
Tanya Leslie has been creating original pottery for the past 11 years or so. Nothing else I saw matched the depth and detail in the floral designs seen here. Notice all those color variations! It's not surprising that Tanya's booth was very busy - she's a friendly artist with a great laugh and...
"I use a dual lens flatbed scanner as a camera and treat the resulting image as traditional film processed in a darkroom. They are printed on Baryta coated archival paper with pigment inks".
Glenn first became interested in photography while participating in Semester at Sea, a study abroad program he participated in while attending the University of Colorado. In the program, approximately 700 university students took a semester's worth of courses on a retired cruise ship that took them...