- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"My art is inspired by my canoe explorations of the wilderness areas of south Florida. I often spend several days at a time in the Everglades exploring remote places seldom photographed. It is with a camera that I attempt to re-create the peaceful solitude that I experience in these places and...
"My excitement for the natural world first began in my pajamas, sitting arm to arm with my siblings in front of the TV. The show, “The Crocodile Hunter”, was last call of the night and a family ritual. Steve Irwin changed the way I perceived our connection to nature with his deep respect for...
Award Winning Photography displayed in many galleries and part of many private collections around the world. We all have an intense emotional bond with toys and they are great storytellers. We capture those stories with our cameras //
Josh Mitchell has over 25 years of commercial photography experience. He is a seasoned visual problem solver with offices in Los Angeles, San Diego and Springfield, Missouri. Josh graduated with honors from the prestigious Brooks Institute in Santa Barbara and also majored in English literature at...
Albert “MO” Mollinea is a Cuban born photographer based in South Florida. In his own words: “Picking up a camera gives me the opportunity to capture a specific moment in history and share it with others. Hopefully, that moment is unique and dramatic enough that it will inspire and create a strong...
Andrew Mosedale’s style is extraordinary, showing a propensity for creating truly interesting and unexpected images. He takes a cinematic, dream inspired approach to still photography. Producing ethereal, exquisitely framed, one-of-a-kind pieces that transform this reality into another. Evident in...
Jill Mulry’s art adorns the walls of stylish homes in several countries and can be seen in both public and private facilities across the United States. Jill is honored to have received invitations to participate in the top botanical and flower events in the U.S. where her distinctive tile art has...
Macro water collisions, HDR landscapes, seascapes, sunsets & natural wonders infused on metal plate.
"As a photojournalist based in Terra Ceia Island, Fla., located on the southern shoreline of Tampa Bay, I cover news and professional sports for Reuters, the Associated Press and other news agencies on assignments throughout Florida, the Southeast, and U.S., editing and transmitting deadline images...
For many decades, Nancy Ney was one of New York City’s most sought after advertising, fashion and lifestyle photographers. In 2013 her artistic core shifted and Nancy honed her craft to a fine art that focuses on special situations and unique themes that interest her. Most notably, humanity...