- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"Being in nature, climbing the trees and playing in swamps, set the childhood stage for my life's work. The sensation of beauty, peace, power, and greatness in nature guides and inspires me to see the underlying perfection in all things. My ability to see the external appearance and internal...
"My nature photos include Florida birds, Everglades sunsets,ruby-throated hummingbirds to name a few".
Acrylic paint on board. A brush, pallet knife and other tools are used to apply color, with paper and other materials used to create texture.
Chris Carr was born in North Carolina, but has lived in Orlando, FL for more than 20 years. He’s always felt a drive to create, and has done so via many outlets and mediums, but it was photography that captured and held his attention. The search for unique perspectives that reveal something new in...
I make metal work using copper, brass and silver which include purses, belt buckles, scarf/shawl pins and rings, picture frames, purse hangers, eye glass pins, and some rings. My designs are one-of-a-kind. I never use molds and I make sure the pieces are lead-free. I design the pieces, cut the...
"Since graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture in 2001, I have spent much of my time designing different architectural projects all over the world. Drawing and sketching have always been a part of my life, especially during my years of training and working as an architect. At first...
ElevenEleven Studio, the company, was officially created in 2011 after many years of Elizabeth nagging Nathan to find a way to sell his art. Together they would attend local art shows frequently and realized that was the avenue they should take to get Nathan's art in front of people. The art...
Yenny / Partricia Carruyo / Pernalete
Move365art was created by Patricia and Yenny. They were born in Barquisimeto and Maracaibo (Venezuela), respectively, and resided in Miami, Fl. Their passion for arts and nature brought them to join their artistic skills. The colors and dynamic shapes of the Move365art's sculptures engage you...
Kinetic sculpture from cast glass, hammered copper and welded steel. No "found" parts included.
I paint mural art using acrylic paint on interior and exterior walls. All designs are original. As featured in the Herald-Tribune