- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove lotions & skin care filter lotions & skin care
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"I use exotic woods to create multi-layered abstract wall sculptures and furniture. I like to play with the contrast of the positive & negative spaces, & the contrast of the colors".
Having been drawn to elements that are quintessentially simple yet beautiful. I aspire as an artist and designer to create classic, timeless pieces of art that can be Treasured for a Lifetime. My inspiration comes from a love of fashion and classic style, as well as from visions of my imagination...
My pieces are only hand-blown glass, made using just free-hand techniques, but many materials (such as dichroic glass and gold mica).
Greg and Rachel MacKenzie
A blend of copper,steel,bronze and stained glass sculptures. Hand- formed,ground,brazed and soldered.
Born in Colombia, Marin first received formal art training in the 1980s at the ‘Bellas Artes’ Institute in Manizales, Colombia. He continued to study sculpture at the Luccio Petraglia School of Art in Bogota, where he honed his sculptural proficiency in bronze and steel. Later, South American...
"It is crucial to me to constantly challenge my mind and materials in order to create one of a kind pieces. To me art has to be an ever-changing journey that continually evolves into a new series of work that have their own undeniable style. I want my work to always take me in the direction of...
"Working with fused glass could include things as paint, metal or ground glass added to the main glass. The design is made and fired in the kiln, cold worked and fired again".
"Beach Shack Chic offers hand carved garden sculptured from a cement composite. Select a sculpture or design or create a custom accent for your garden."
Luna Bronze was established in 1996 creating decrative functional pieces of art for custom homes and resorts after a few years developed into creating bronze sculpture for our clients.
Brianna is a working artist living in Pittsburgh, PA. She has been a full time artist since 2006, starting out as a painter before moving to sculptural work in 2009. She also had a large scale installation piece at Denver International Airport in 2011. Brianna's work is driven by world-building....