- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
During my 35 year career I have worked in the welding field working with metals. I occasionally welded gifts for family members and friends, but basically viewed welding as a job but nothing more. My perception changed on 3/10/08 when my wife and I were notified that our only son was murdered...
Rex and Marsha Morton
"Thank you for visiting us. We have been doing copper art for over 40 years. We welcome your ideas and add our own years of experience and talent to create a piece that your family will treasure for generations. This is a small part of our work. We hope you enjoy it".
People have always been curious to learn about the creative process. “Where do you get your ideas?… How long does it take?… Do you draw it first?”… etc. When I am asked these questions, here is what I have to say about my process: In the past, I have occasionally had a complete and preconceived...
Colorado artist and sculptor David R. Nelson specializes in quality, detailed, commissioned wildlife bronze sculptures. He has been a Professional Artist for 33 years. Working in his studio in Marble, Colorado, near Aspen, he has been commissioned to create a number of site-specific bronze wildlife...
"Handmade stoneware pottery..functional and decorative pieces fired to 2350 degrees in a gas kiln..dinnerware sets, cookware, vases, etc.."
I was born in Eastern Nigeria in 1965. I am the first of three sons. I currently reside in Fayetteville, Georgia with my wife and three children. As far back as I can remember I have always been drawn to art. Later on I realized that my artistic sensibilities were best expressed in the three...
Designs are mostly Sea & shorelife. Hand-drawn / torch cut . Mostly made from recycled copper. Finishes include verdigris & airbrushed metal dyes
Hand thrown stoneware or porcelain. Hand decorated with a technique called glaze trailing using my own glazes.