- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"The edges of the nature are filled with beauty. A storm clearing at sunrise creates a glowing landscape that makes your heart fill with joy. The overlap between two climates can create unique ecosystems that give spark to the imagination within all of us. Extremes of desert or arctic wilderness...
Roberta & William Manly
We make handcrafted jewelry with flameworked and fused glass, enamel, silver, copper, and semi-precious stones. Flameworked glass is a medium increasingly appearing in our work. We value the gorgeous color palate of opaque, transparent and reactive glass available today, as well as its decorative...
Artist and Photographer with eclectic tastes and interests. Started my career in fine arts, bought a camera for reference photos and decided photography would be my second passion. I guess my main interest is animals; dogs and horses being foremost and I love getting out in the field on a...
"I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan and moved to Rochester, New York in 1971. In 1983 I studied Audiovisual Technology at Monroe Community College graduating in 1985 with honors. During my college years, I developed a keen sense for a different kind of photography. I began to photograph...
Impressionistic Polaroid images on canvas, wood panels and fine art paper, treated with burnishers, paints, pastels and acrylic resin. Limited edition.
"Once upon a time each of us was a little kid. Everything was nonsense. We tried to figure it out. We wondered about everything. We wondered what was in the cupboard, the drawers, and boxes. We wondered how the calculator worked, or the dishwasher or a watch. We wondered what our stuffed animals...
Passion ! ...is a word not often associated with our "9 to 5" jobs. It is, however, one that explains why we lose track of time in an enjoyable pursuit. Landscape photography is my passion. It provides a creative venue to share frozen moments that remind us of the "good life." Traveling with my...
"Hi. I'm Brenda and I love what I do! I feel blessed & honored to live a life of creativity for 20 years now. I strive to make work that is beautiful and captivating; I want it to delight you, while also tapping into your quieter, more contemplative side. I think of my vessels as...
""The camera is the instrument I use to grasp the great beauty of our earth and my love and respect for its raw magnificence. Natural or made by the hand of man. My goal in the art of photography has always been to evoke emotion in the viewer and provide everlasting portraits of landscapes,...