- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
I believe the desire to create art has always been with me. From a very young age, I remember escaping to the quiet solitude of my drawing…it was second nature to me, like tying my shoes and riding my bike. A contemporary realist, with degrees in fine art and education, I am an artist who creates...
"I work both abstractly and figuratively, in oil on canvas. My figurative work involves faces and figures decorated with dots of color. Abstracts are free form using glazes and scratched surfaces".
As early as I can remember I've been doing some kind of artwork. I received my first oil paints as a young teen while spending the summer at the shore in RI. The ocean was the subject of my first oil paintings. Since those early attempts I believe I've succeeded in simplifing to capture more of...
"I am constantly being influenced by my environment, whether it is with music, fashion, politics, history or pop culture, it is my surroundings that inspires me to create art. Everything and everybody has a story to tell and often times I feel a part of that someone’s story, which is where my art...
My travels to destinations near and far for inspiration bring richness and adventure to plein air painting in oil. Chasing light and movement in scenes that capture my heart through en plein air studies which develop into larger studio paintings. My style is best described as paintings in oil...
"As an artist, I create with the oldest medium known to humans: Stone. Specifically, marble and granite. By sandcarving marble and granite tiles, I create low relief two-dimensional art forms. My etchings employ minimalist, linear, feminine forms, the softness of which, contrasts with the hardness...
Connie Dallas first found notoriety when she won first prize in a local art exhibit in Edmonton in the late seventies. She later moved to Anchorage, Alaska where she became the featured Marinescape painter, as Connie Sweet in Alaska’s premier gallery, Stephen Fine Arts. In1985 she broadened her...
April Davis has always found her artistic inspiration in the splendor of the surrounding natural environment. By using her inherent talent as an artist, she focuses on bringing out the beauty and tranquility of a specific scene. Since moving to Florida 20 years ago, April has become known for her...