- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Craig Dietrich served our country as a U.S. Naval photographer during the Gulf War, where his thirst for adventure was born when he was given the opportunity to travel. After leaving the Navy, Craig became a scuba instructor and later put together his two great loves of photography and scuba and...
JP Diroll Diroll
As a photographer, my true subject is light. I work almost strictly outdoors so my work lives and dies with the sun and ambient light. When looking upon a scene, if the light is not pleasing, unique, or interesting, chances are I am not going to click my camera’s shutter. I do, on occasion, take a...
"I have been a professional artist for 20 years and a public art teacher for 25. I work with my husband who creates my frames. I paint what I would want in my house. I have 2 sons and 4 animals".
Chris has always had a love for the underwater world. It all started when he was a very young child and his family took a road trip all the way from Southern Illinois to the beaches of Florida. Once he was back home to the corn fields, Chris always dreamt of being somewhere near the water. After he...
Contemporary Visual Artist specializing in Expressive Fine Art. When the heart and soul collide in passion to bring Artwork that moves you to understand and appreciate life a little differently, that is where my paint brush lives!-Crystal Dombrosky. Self taught visual expressive Artist, Born and...
"My work consists of sculptural handmade paper, both wall hung and free standing, inspired by nature; also hand bound journals and sketch books. My fiber is Kozo, the inner bark of a Thai mulberry".
"I started Coles Corner in 1986, where I began as a art/craft business. I have been fortunate enough to have raised my family by creating the work that I enjoy so much, for the past 29 years. Although art shows are my main business, I am also a freelance photographer for a local newspaper, as well...
Resin , inks , acrylics poured in layers of transparent and opaque colors adding depth , details and windows into a vibrant serene like sea and sedements.
"Since childhood, I've always wanted to create works of art that impart distinct sensations of dynamic movement to their viewers, and I believe I have achieved this sensation in each of my creations. Above all, I love seeing viewers smile when they connect with the vitality of my silk mosaic art....
Some of Debi’s favorite themes are fantasy fairies, dragonflies and butterflies, where the choices of her glass and jewels make her art stand out and earn her commissions as well as purchases at the shows themselves. Her love of the ocean is depicted frequently in original pieces of artwork that...