- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"Once upon a time each of us was a little kid. Everything was nonsense. We tried to figure it out. We wondered about everything. We wondered what was in the cupboard, the drawers, and boxes. We wondered how the calculator worked, or the dishwasher or a watch. We wondered what our stuffed animals...
Everything that I do is freehand!!! I never use computers, stencils, compasses, rulers, or a magnifying glass! It's just my steady hand, imagination, and good eye sight! I just create what I feel!
"Hi. I'm Brenda and I love what I do! I feel blessed & honored to live a life of creativity for 20 years now. I strive to make work that is beautiful and captivating; I want it to delight you, while also tapping into your quieter, more contemplative side. I think of my vessels as...
The Story Behind Maykel Medina Maykel is a Floridian resident artist. With almost two decades of experience his versatile portfolio shows a variety of unique, handcrafted artwork inspired in human relations and nature, specifically in marine life and representing every stage in his life. The story...
My name is Ruben Dario Medina, I was born in La Havana, Cuba, in 1969. I graduated in sculpture and painting at the Academy of Fine Arts “San Alejandro” of La Havana in 1989. In 1998 I moved to Italy, Milan, where I have completed my artistic training and I opened my own Studio. Over the past 15...
Colombian artist with a professional career of more than 30 years. Sculptor, who has sold works to such famous people as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Donald Trump and Thalia, among many, who have bought them in the events in which she has participated, for example, in Estero, Florida (United States),...
"Born and raised in Athens, Georgia, where he was greatly influenced by UGA. He later attended Georgia Southern University, graduating with a degree in metal-smithing and jewelry. After choosing a career as a graphic designer, and finishing a decade of work at Emory University in 2016, he became a...
"I create one work of art at a time and I do it well. All the elements are designed, fabricated and polished in my studio."
"Magical combinations of myth and matter germinate in my narrative sculpture reliefs. Inspiration arrives in the form of multicultural books and lectures, which play through much of the process. When I am out of self, sculpture flows through me and I am altered in a way that allows ideas to take...