- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
I paint very freely even when painting landscapes; the more I try to plan, the harder it is to paint. I start with just a vague idea, and even then, what started as an abstract may turn into a landscape, or vise versa. I use heavy bodied acrylic with a lot of pallette knife work and build it up in...
Born in beautiful Cape town, South Africa, my family moved to Israel when I was 18, where I received a Bachelor of Creative Art degree from Haifa University. After living in Israel for 10 years, I immigrated to Canada in 1989, where I met my husband, Sheldon. Together with our 2 wonderful children...
After a rewarding career as a Virginia game warden and Alaska park ranger, Ken has carried his motivation and enthusiasm for wildlife protection over to his passion of wildlife photography. He has attained both a Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree. Ken's interest in photography began...
When out shooting, I am constantly searching for that one decisive moment when all the elements of nature come together in perfect harmony. I try to capture images that will reveal the mood of an area rather than just record an image that describes an area. This usually requires visiting the same...
Victoria B Cooley was born in Nantucket, MA in 1962 but has lived in Sarasota, FL for most of her life. After graduating with a BFA from Ringling School of Art and Design in 1986, she started exhibiting regularly throughout the northeast. As she raised her 3 children, she remained active in the...
Organic still life created in my studio using traditional techniques with items collected from my garden. Personally printed on cotton paper with hand torn edges mounted over a second identical image.
From the early morning sunrise on a Tuscan hillside to the late afternoon glow in a small village in southern France, it's all about the light. I find myself waiting for that precise moment that makes my photographs come alive and pulls the viewer into the scene. I attended Brooks Institute of...
Carolyn Copper is a visual artist recognized for capturing and producing exquisite wildlife and nature photography. Carolyn draws from her life experiences and environmental knowledge to create striking, sought-after art works that connect us to the natural world. Her work is exhibited at top art...
I'm a Kansas City based artist living with my dog, Penny, and two cats, Radar and Luna. I am a huge animal lover; I foster dogs and volunteer for local animal rescues in my spare time. I have a dedication to always improving my craft. In addition to a BFA in Illustration, I have also studied under...
I am enjoying two artist hats right now, plein air and multi-media. In my plein air work I tend to paint in a realist style...realism that your soul can feel. I love to evoke emotion in the natural beauty of things and inclined to paint in bold colors and extend on nature's brilliance. Gravitating...