- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"All of us at Wendy Kay Designs are extraordinarily proud to present our wearable, one of a kind jewelry art! Up until now we have only shown at juried fine art shows around the United States and that has allowed us to visit some of the most beautiful and sometimes remote parts of the country. ...
"Original digital paintings and prints created as you would a traditional painting but using electronic brushes and paints".
Sean Curran and Emma Schuster
We take original photography and place them into matting. We then pair the photo with a quote or verse written by hand in calligraphy.
Jana creates her Black and White images by using natural light to photograph architecture and nature as well as the human figure. She individually prints each photograph using traditional darkroom techniques on fiber base, mat surface on Photographic paper. She then selenium tones the custom prints...
Born in Colombia as a child I was surrounded by beautiful gemstones; their colors, their energy, their magic. This passion grew much stronger while living in Asia, where I began working with artisans. Now, I design and create exclusive and limited statement jewelry pieces using sterling silver,...
Selected glass is cut, assembled and kiln fired. Some pieces are mounted on handmade iron stands.
My jewelry features negative space and geometric lines. I take inspiration from mid-century design and architecture. Each piece of silver is cut, formed, soldered and polished or patinaed.
Martha Everson is all about enjoying life on the coast; beach combing, sailing, entertaining friends, digging toes in the sand, watching sunsets and enjoying summer storms. Whether she's in southern California, Florida, South Carolina or at home near Boston, Martha is never far from the water. Her...
"I am the sole creator of each one of my jewelry designs. The process usually begins by laying out many colorful stones and rare fossils. The next step is sketching my design idea on paper, adding graceful lines that support the relationship of all pieces. Then each stone gets its own custom...