- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
I'm Josh Hirt, and I have 17+ years experience in making jewelry. It is my way of making a living, while also getting to travel and connect with great people. I pride myself on providing a product that lasts, is durable, and fits perfectly to any shape and size.
Nurse by day, wire artist by night. When the snow melted on the ski slopes of North Carolina, my late husband and I searched for some activity to occupy us for the 2 weeks we had scheduled to ski. We discovered gem stones in one of those “flume mine” operations. And really really got hooked. My...
*/ "I've always had a passion for fashion and fiber so I started my company Knitty Gritty by Sara. My garments are made using a technique called nuno felting. I also love to eco print using gifts from the earth! "
I hand weave my fabrics on 8-harness foot-powered floor looms with colorful plant fiber yarns.
Megan started creating jewelry approximately 10 years ago. Frustrated with what was unique, affordable and available, she began creating her own jewelry. She took a few classes at her local bead store to get the basics and quickly started the rewarding pursuit of bead weaving and bead embroidery...
Hand designed fine silver (99%pure silver) pendants /accent pieces combined with semi-precious stone.
Jean Houndsome was born and raised in the majestically beautiful city of Cape Town, South Africa. She has made Atlanta her home for almost 10 years. Jean first made her way to Atlanta in 1996 at age 22, as an au pair for a year. She fell in love with America and knew one day she wanted to make it...
Growing up in rural North Carolina, the woods and the river were my playground. I seized every opportunity to explore them and imagined them to be undiscovered territory. Fueled by curiosity, my imagination landed me in some mildly dangerous, mostly mischievous, but always fun adventures. Little...
With torch, steel, copper and brass, Robert sketches a unique vision– blurring the boundaries between reality and fantasy. His forms, founded in his acute observations of humans, animals and nature, are shaped with masterful skill— enlivened with enchantment and imagination. As a youth of the 60s...
Kim Lams & Ibrahim Bozdag
Artemis Designs was co-founded by Ibrahim Bozdag, and Kimberly Lams. This artisan/entrepreneur couple makes beautiful Sterling Silver jewelry with exotic leathers. Ibrahim is a trained silversmith, and has been making jewelry professionally for over 15 years. He uses traditional techniques to...