- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Mark Grosser, the founder of M. Grosser Jewelry Design, was the first in the State of Indiana to be granted the "Certified Master Bench Jeweler" title by Jewelers of America. As a master jewelry designer and craftsman, he makes use of gold, diamonds, and other natural colored gemstones to create...
All pieces are hand fabricated in 14 &18 kt gold, incorporating fine gemstones and rare minerals.
I have been a weaver/woodworker for nearly 45 years. With the gift of a loom while in college at Michigan State University I started to learn and understand the diverse uses for woven fabrics mixed with other materials especially woods and metals. Graduating in 1972 with a degree in Arts and...
Karla Hackman works and lives in Santa Fe with her partner, Russ, and her dogs and cats. Having lived in New Mexico for nearly 20 years, she enjoys spending time outdoors hiking and gardening. In her free time, she loves to explore new places, travel, read, and cook.
"Hi! I'm Amanda Hagerman, a former high school art teacher turned full-time artist and metalsmith. Each piece of jewelry created in my studio is crafted using a variety of traditional and old world metalsmithing techniques. I love what I do and am passionate about designing beautiful, quality...
"My fascination with jewelry began at a young age when my maternal grandmother, who was a very stylish woman, opened and revealed the contents of her jewelry box with me. I was taken back to a different time and place as she shared the story behind each piece. This started my love affair with...
Christiane & Oliver Hampel
Jewelry, as an art form, has the power to create moods and produce reactions. This is the design philosophy that the German jewelry designers and goldsmiths Christiane & Oliver Hampel follow in creating and developing their own unique collection of jewelry. Although they use precious metals...
"“In my metal art, I work to achieve bold, expressive lines that create patterns. Each patterned layer working in contrast, struggling to set itself apart yet finding completion as a whole.” Metal has always been my calling, beginning with jewelry in high school. Considering myself...
Anne Hanson is a metal smith and jewelry designer who works in a variety of metals, primarily Argentium sterling silver, 14k gold, and Bimetal (18K gold on silver). Texturing and dimension are hallmark style elements in Anne’s unique designs. Her line of jewelry is handcrafted solely by her,...
Located in Eagle Springs, NC, Sittin’ Easy is the creation of Walter Harper, who earned his master’s degree in Industrial Arts and Product Design at N.C. State University. He taught Industrial Arts, and designed and made furniture for several companies before founding Sittin’ Easy in 1978. While...