- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
I grew up in Carolina Beach, North Carolina. After completing my education in North Carolina, I have spent a lengthy career in the high tech computer world in Texas. I have seen my share of both hurricanes and flash floods. In 2004, I decided to take a break from my high tech career and persue...
Jim Hoover decided he wanted to pursue photography when he was still in junior high school. He developed his first roll of black and white film when he was around 14, pursued his love of photography through high school. Rather than go directly to college after high school, he took an...
Dale and Gail Horn
"Our Destiny began on a cold and rainy night in 1984 when we first met. Not only did our names rhyme (Dale and Gail) but we also found out after a very short time that we had a lot in common, including our love of photography. We were married one year later. Dale has had his own business, Dale...
Billy Joe Hoyle
Billy Joe Hoyle is an award winning photographer who has specialized in shooting weddings for over 10 years. A graduate of the Southeast Center for Photographic Studies in Daytona Beach, Florida, Hoyle's work covers eight countries and has been featured in several national p ublications. He was...
Jim and Susie Huckaby
"My wife and I are partners, whether it is on the dance floor, cleaning the dinner dishes, or in the creation of our pottery. We have managed to split the processes into the tasks that we find most enjoyable or are the most proficient. Susan has oil painting experience, so she is comfortable with...
The experience of being fully awake and aware in the moment, and seeing the beauty in nature, is the essence of my photography. I am inspired to capture it and share it with others. I welcome you to my website and invite you to explore some of the images I have enjoyed creating over the past 28...
Bashar and Roula Jarjour
Jarjour Pottery specializes in ceramics and pottery, especially Raku pieces, in both decorative and functional forms. Using clay, we fired glazed vessels in gas kiln then immediately placing it in closed container.
Let it never be said that a gift you give a child today won’t make a difference tomorrow. When he left for University of Florida to pursue a degree in accounting, his younger brother Brian picked up the camera and he, too, found out what a powerful instrument of expression photography can be. After...
"My creations evolved into photographs out of my desire to make fun drawings. I soon realized that the drawing process was tedious and the colors would never be as bright as photographs taken with natural light. I found various model train figures in the garage from childhood and had...
Mary Lou Johnson
Living most of her life on islands off Florida’s Gulf Coast, Mary Lou’s artistic creations are inspired by watery scenes and their infinite array of color, mood and composition. Retiring from her private practice as a marriage and family therapist and divorce mediator, she plunged into her love of...