- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Since I was a child, I’ve always related to nature. My dad used to take me bird watching and it became a part of me. Growing up in Massachusetts and now living in Colorado, I’ve been drawn to wildlife photography and, in particular, birds. I sometimes get so enamored by nature that I actually miss...
Craig Dietrich served our country as a U.S. Naval photographer during the Gulf War, where his thirst for adventure was born when he was given the opportunity to travel. After leaving the Navy, Craig became a scuba instructor and later put together his two great loves of photography and scuba and...
"I use sterling silver & found objects soldered & set together to create wearable objects that reference anatomy, nature & the mechanical highlighting the collective & diverse strength of femininity".
JP Diroll Diroll
As a photographer, my true subject is light. I work almost strictly outdoors so my work lives and dies with the sun and ambient light. When looking upon a scene, if the light is not pleasing, unique, or interesting, chances are I am not going to click my camera’s shutter. I do, on occasion, take a...
Chris has always had a love for the underwater world. It all started when he was a very young child and his family took a road trip all the way from Southern Illinois to the beaches of Florida. Once he was back home to the corn fields, Chris always dreamt of being somewhere near the water. After he...
Debora and Larry Drake
"Traditional silversmithing & lapidary techniques applied to pendants, bracelets and earrings with emphasis placed on highlighting the natural beauty of the stone".
"I started Coles Corner in 1986, where I began as a art/craft business. I have been fortunate enough to have raised my family by creating the work that I enjoy so much, for the past 29 years. Although art shows are my main business, I am also a freelance photographer for a local newspaper, as well...
Dan & Jessie Driscoll
Jessie grew up in Woodstock NY and studied silversmithing at the Woodstock Guild during many summers of her childhood. Among her many creative pursuits was jewelry making, something several of her grandparents had also done. From her parents, who are antique dealers,she had learned about “trench...
Some of Debi’s favorite themes are fantasy fairies, dragonflies and butterflies, where the choices of her glass and jewels make her art stand out and earn her commissions as well as purchases at the shows themselves. Her love of the ocean is depicted frequently in original pieces of artwork that...
"I have been exhibiting my photography at art shows all over the country for 30 years. Taking my camera everywhere I go, I take photographs, in my own unique style and transfer them onto canvas, in a process that I have developed and refined through the years."