- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Greg and Rachel MacKenzie
A blend of copper,steel,bronze and stained glass sculptures. Hand- formed,ground,brazed and soldered.
Roberta & William Manly
We make handcrafted jewelry with flameworked and fused glass, enamel, silver, copper, and semi-precious stones. Flameworked glass is a medium increasingly appearing in our work. We value the gorgeous color palate of opaque, transparent and reactive glass available today, as well as its decorative...
Born in Colombia, Marin first received formal art training in the 1980s at the ‘Bellas Artes’ Institute in Manizales, Colombia. He continued to study sculpture at the Luccio Petraglia School of Art in Bogota, where he honed his sculptural proficiency in bronze and steel. Later, South American...
"Beach Shack Chic offers hand carved garden sculptured from a cement composite. Select a sculpture or design or create a custom accent for your garden."
Luna Bronze was established in 1996 creating decrative functional pieces of art for custom homes and resorts after a few years developed into creating bronze sculpture for our clients.
Brianna is a working artist living in Pittsburgh, PA. She has been a full time artist since 2006, starting out as a painter before moving to sculptural work in 2009. She also had a large scale installation piece at Denver International Airport in 2011. Brianna's work is driven by world-building....
Len and Debbie Marucci
Debbie has been making art her entire life and has experimented in a variety of mediums. The theme of her work has always been COLOR. Currently she and her husband, Len, are creating jointly mixed media pieces that include metal (either aluminum or stainless), wood, canvas and acrylic, and...
Shoshana has been working with fibers in one form or another for more than 50 years. The creativity seen in her work is a combination of her experiences with various fibers, designs and dressmaking skills. She uses hand looms to weave custom fabric from various threads, then makes clothing from...
John and Arlene McCaffrey
"We handcraft egrets, cranes, herons and flamingos from PVC that "dance" on a galvanized rod used as lawn ornamentation".