- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
The creation of my acrylic paintings is achieved by the use of airbrush and traditional brush work. The work is done on both canvas and illustration board which is first primed and sanded to produce a smooth, tight and realistic subject. I strive to give the viewer a fresh, whimsical perspective of...
Sidney Carter has been a professional artist for the past 20 years. The youngest of nine brothers and sisters, two of Sidney's brothers who are also artists led the way for creative development by teaching him at a young age. With a belief that the Creator gifted him with a natural talent, Sidney...
Robert & Michelle Casarietti
Robert and Michelle Casarietti create collaborative Original Abstract Paintings and Sculptures. Each piece is imbued with positive energy; made to give visual beauty, create a place for meditation, reflection, healing or a simple moment of peace. Robert and Michelle have been painting together...
My love of vibrant color and realistic images is reflected in all my watercolor art. I love to design, create and ultimately paint, carefully researching my project and then employing photography, sketches and notes to guide me in my ultimate product.
I am a self-taught, flamework glass sculpture artist and have been working with boro glass since the age of 19. Using a torch, glass, natural stones, corals, and gold, I am able to create designs that are unique and collectible. I am known for my sea life sculpture and jewelry, including my...
GEORGE CEFFALIO is an Award Winning Artist whose works have been displayed in several local, regional, and national exhibitions. He has received numerous awards including several Best of Show. George is best known for his rich vibrant colors and creative depiction of the subject. Design is foremost...
These aluminum panels are part of an ongoing experiment that started about ten years ago at my sign shop, Vital Signs, in Verona, Wisconsin. I use a lot of aluminum on signs I build at the shop. I started scratching and grinding the aluminum to help the aluminum elements on the sign stand out and...
Soo K Chang
Soo believes that her artwork must be genuine and sincere - a reflection of her soul - offering a glimpse into the inspirations that guide both her life and her gifted hands. A National Scholastic Art winner in high school, Soo received art scholarship offers from many well known art institutions,...
Originally from North Carolina and a graduate of UNC-Chapel Hill, Emily Chaplin has called Aspen, Colorado home for the past decade. An oil painter working in expressive color and painting primarily with a palette knife, Emily is a Resident Artist at the Red Brick Center for the Arts. Her work is...