- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
My company is based on the belief that my customers crave individual, hand-crafted designs. I am committed to creating one-of-a-kind pieces of jewelry. All materials are of the finest quality, mined from around the world. I hand pick the pearls & stones you see and search for the best prices on...
Alan’s passion is turning freshly cut “green” locally grown south Florida hardwoods into unique one of a kind vases. His designs are never planned, but he enjoys designs that evolve as outer layers of the wood are removed and reveal natural embedded incisions, knots, and unique grain patterns. ...
Dave and Cathy Davis
"Our designs are rendered through a process of using casting, polishing, and various stone setting methods."
*/ I strive for beauty in my life and in my work as an artist. I have a need for fulfillment in my life and I achieve this through creating unique and beautiful one of a kind pieces. My love for architecture, art, and music are the main influence in my work. I achieve this balance in my work...
Chuck Young & Deana Blanchard
We are "Four Hands-One Voice." Deana Blanchard & Chuck Young Forged, fabricated & foraged steel, sand-carved glass, enamel, paint, and patina bring our vision to life. Refinement brings highly finished objects to fruition.
I believe simple is beautiful. In life and in design. I hope to make jewelry that is unique, yet beautiful in it's simplicity. Please check out my about page to read more about me and my work. Follow me on instagram @sdjewelry
Island Sand Sculptures creates one of a kind, hand made sand castings for indoor & outdoor wall decor. All sculptures are created by digging an impression in the sand in relief. Once the impression is designed in the sand a lite weight porcelain type cement is poured into the impression...
Jeanne Petrosky Dennis Guzenski
Jeanne Petrosky & Dennis Guzenski have been creating hand made paper art commissions for private and public spaces since 1987. Focusing on subtle to vibrant colors and textures, their art brings a meditative spirit to any environment. The papers are created in their studio using 100% acid...
Hand-cut, carved & textured aluminum wall & freestanding sculptures and aluminum/resin jewelry.