- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
I find my spirituality at night, walking in nature. The absence of noise, light and movement gives a timeless beauty to the world. I knew from an early age that these experiences were something I wanted to spend my life finding and creating. In 2009 I accidently took a picture with my flash on that...
As we experience one moment in time we are informed by the past and look toward the mystery of the next. My work combines the long tradition of quilting with a variety of textiles made from ancient woven forms of ikat and hand dyed cottons and silks. These forms transcend cultural boundaries and...
"Hand Jive started in the mid 90's out of a love of fashion and art. The vision for the company originated from frustration during monthly shopping trips, unable to find interesting, (and flattering) clothing for the "post junior" masses. That's when we started doing monthly "studio nights",...
Since I was a child, I’ve always related to nature. My dad used to take me bird watching and it became a part of me. Growing up in Massachusetts and now living in Colorado, I’ve been drawn to wildlife photography and, in particular, birds. I sometimes get so enamored by nature that I actually miss...
Craig Dietrich served our country as a U.S. Naval photographer during the Gulf War, where his thirst for adventure was born when he was given the opportunity to travel. After leaving the Navy, Craig became a scuba instructor and later put together his two great loves of photography and scuba and...
JP Diroll Diroll
As a photographer, my true subject is light. I work almost strictly outdoors so my work lives and dies with the sun and ambient light. When looking upon a scene, if the light is not pleasing, unique, or interesting, chances are I am not going to click my camera’s shutter. I do, on occasion, take a...
Chris has always had a love for the underwater world. It all started when he was a very young child and his family took a road trip all the way from Southern Illinois to the beaches of Florida. Once he was back home to the corn fields, Chris always dreamt of being somewhere near the water. After he...
"Janet Donnangelo's work has a natural theme. Vines may adorn a piece or erupt through vessel walls creating a dramatic effect. Nature abounds from her work as she combines wheel thrown vessels and hand-made leaf interpretations to form her signature style. She enjoys creating both functional and...
"I work in stoneware and porcelain, using slab, wheel and pinch methods to convey my ideas. I use images of the natural world—animal and plant images, textures and patterns".