- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove sculpture - metal filter sculpture - metal
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"I work both abstractly and figuratively, in oil on canvas. My figurative work involves faces and figures decorated with dots of color. Abstracts are free form using glazes and scratched surfaces".
As early as I can remember I've been doing some kind of artwork. I received my first oil paints as a young teen while spending the summer at the shore in RI. The ocean was the subject of my first oil paintings. Since those early attempts I believe I've succeeded in simplifing to capture more of...
"I am constantly being influenced by my environment, whether it is with music, fashion, politics, history or pop culture, it is my surroundings that inspires me to create art. Everything and everybody has a story to tell and often times I feel a part of that someone’s story, which is where my art...
My travels to destinations near and far for inspiration bring richness and adventure to plein air painting in oil. Chasing light and movement in scenes that capture my heart through en plein air studies which develop into larger studio paintings. My style is best described as paintings in oil...
Charles & Caryn D'Onofrio Leather handbags are designed to fit the customer needs. D'Onofrio says, "If I have a zipper that needs to be matched, I'll send it to my tannery, they'll create the leather with the piece, matching every detail...every time I design a new bag, I incorporate the best...
Connie Dallas first found notoriety when she won first prize in a local art exhibit in Edmonton in the late seventies. She later moved to Anchorage, Alaska where she became the featured Marinescape painter, as Connie Sweet in Alaska’s premier gallery, Stephen Fine Arts. In1985 she broadened her...
April Davis has always found her artistic inspiration in the splendor of the surrounding natural environment. By using her inherent talent as an artist, she focuses on bringing out the beauty and tranquility of a specific scene. Since moving to Florida 20 years ago, April has become known for her...
Jim studied art at Illinois State University before going on to become a teacher in Chicago Public Schools for ten years. After this time the decision was made to move on and go into art as a professional career. For the past five years Jim has been in many shows and galleries in the Chicago area...