- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove lotions & skin care filter lotions & skin care
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Sarah Hinds melts glass in many colors in her home studio furnace, inspired by the vivid colors and architectural forms found in the natural world. Glass, especially in it's molten form, is an addictive, seductive medium, and Sarah has been hooked for almost twenty years. Her open air studio is...
"Mosaics are made with individually cut pieces of glass applied to vessels then cemented in. Windows are done in copper foil method".
My work continues a long exploration of the importance and possibility of finding balance in all things. Dense cold steel is worked into light, floating, seemingly impossibly balanced shapes. Organic elements of rock and wood are integrated into the work at times bringing an additional element of...
"I was born in 1954 and raised in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. I learned glassblowing with the help of a friend after graduating from Wake Forest University in 1976. Spending only two weeks working with glass, I was hooked. Since I had received no formal art training while getting my...
Kaleidoscopes of fused and stained glass using found objects as inspiration for most pieces. First surface mirror is cut into various angles to create a myriad of magical images.
Ruth and David Jellema
Fabrications are lightweight wall sculptures completely handmade from multiple layers of hardened fabric. They are created individually in the studio of husband-and-wife team David Jellema and Ruth Petersen Jellema in Rockford, Michigan. Designs range from small, whimsical plaques to large life...
Angelo Fico & Karen Naylor
Hand blown glass created by traditional glass blowing techniques along with brute force and stubbornness. We start by mixing sand and chemicals crank that up a couple thousand degrees then make stuff.
I am an artist from Long Island and, although I do work in oils, I specialize in soft ground etchings that have a “painterly” effect. My inspirations are land and sea scapes-- scenes not only of local beaches but also of rural mountain areas. I work full time as an artist and especially with the...