- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"Since childhood, I've always wanted to create works of art that impart distinct sensations of dynamic movement to their viewers, and I believe I have achieved this sensation in each of my creations. Above all, I love seeing viewers smile when they connect with the vitality of my silk mosaic art....
In what now seems like a previous life, I worked as an industrial designer for companies such as DuPont, Xerox and Boeing. Now, working as a sculptor, I use that knowledge to create a wide variety of dimensional artwork using many different materials. That’s my advantage, unlike most artists who...
"In the creation of my work, I enjoy the challenge of watercolor and the freedom of acrylics. Interesting shapes, patterns, designs, and multiple images often find their way into my artwork in a variety of different styles. In 1990, I started my university series utilizing watercolor, acrylic and...
"With age comes beauty" Paper Cutz artist, Shari Escott, takes that saying literally. Shari creates collage art out of vintage paper. From newspaper to wallpaper, it’s never too old to find a home for one of her fabulous city skylines or images. Shari’s love for the past and drive to create has...
"We use carefully selected materials from oil pastels, acrylics, and resin to create unique and immersive artwork. Our expressions reflect vibrant, playful lines to warm and inviting sophistication."
Evan Everhart is a self-taught metal sculptor, creating art full-time for 19 years. He gained experience with metal working at a local steel company for 10 years. Passion for the arts and nature led him to create art from steel, challenging himself to transform scrap metal into a strong and...
Sandra & Steven Farr
"Best Pens by Farr creates custom and handmade pens and bottle stoppers supporting your desire for usable luxury. These fine writing implements and stoppers are hand made by skilled artisans, using exotic woods and finishing techniques available only to those who have truly honed their craft....
"I only use the absolute finest specimens of unique and rare mostly natural materials. Every knife is forged for strength and the ability to put a razor sharp edge on with ease. I proudly utilize my keen and intense attention to detail and symmetry. Each knife is a work of art yet we encourage you...
A union between sculpture and painting. Bronze and ceramic sculptures with painted ceramic bowls.