- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
My Mission was to create a high quality- Eco friendly upbeat clothing line for the fashion and body conscious athlete in us all. Clothing for all hours of the day that makes you smile when you put it on. You know - a favorite tee that you want to save for special days but end up wearing all through...
"Working with wood has taught me that I do not have to stay within the lines. Sometimes I start out with a line drawing or blue print and make a copy of what is on the paper. Sometimes I start out with a piece of wood and an idea and create something beautiful. I often start out with one idea and...
My love for wood began when I was a child refinishing wood furniture with my Dad. I also mixed colors in the textile industry and painted corporate art in California for a few years. The latter two were rich experiences in colors, textures and salable art, on a professional level. I have...
Leslie Young and Mike Browne
"Welcome to Rustling Palms Studio! Sharing a love for making things with our hands, we often talked of working together on projects even though we were each creative in different mediums. Both of us had always been drawn to the inherent beauty of wooden items – the stunning grain patterns, the rich...
Lance & Vicki Munn
We are a husband and wife collaboration of over 40 years making furniture for customers who are searching for unique and custom pieces. Our work reflects our life style, we like to keep things simple and close to our heart. We strive to make functional things of beauty. we have been fortunate to...
People have always been curious to learn about the creative process. “Where do you get your ideas?… How long does it take?… Do you draw it first?”… etc. When I am asked these questions, here is what I have to say about my process: In the past, I have occasionally had a complete and preconceived...
"Ironwood & Vine Studio Is the Creative venture of Dean L. Myton It is my goal to create functional art from found objects, unique recycled materials, and fabricated steel. Items that reuse what others discard and give them a new life to enhance their environment rather than burden it. Where...
"Using the finest would Mother Nature can provide. I have been using traditional joint such as mortis".