- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Water media representations and interpretations inspired by French & Spanish prehistoric cave art.
"I am Mercedes Jewel Brunelli, Designer of the "Jewel Collection". I have always had a love for fashion and the Arts, even as a young girl growing up in Upstate New York. My greatest inspiration came from my grandmother, whose love and enthusiasm to create influenced my own passion for design....
My name is Chris Brunette, and I am originally from Wallingford CT, which is where I met Ron, my husband of 36 years. We moved to North Port, FL in 1992, and have loved living here. We have travelled much throughout the world and we especially love islands and the sea. Our travels and our love for...
As a mixed media artist, I create scrap metal cityscapes of various city skylines out of completely repurposed metal and wood. Much of my material comes from dumpsters and scrapyards, from old barns, basements, curbs, and garages- and most of it is collected locally here in the Cleveland area. My...
Michael grew up in Albany, Georgia. He later moved to Atlanta and graduated from the Art Institute of Atlanta. After spending most of his life in the capital of the New South, Michael considers himself a native of Atlanta - a city that has the best of everything he loves. As a child, Michael lived...
Mandalas, to me, are a creative blending of art and math. I'm drawn to both - I was an engineering major for two years before I decided to pursue my education in art. I choose my mandalas to be of the sun because we are made of star dust. Round, geometric centers signify the organized chaos that...
Born in Newark, New Jersey, my creative nature was encouraged from a young age. My artistic gift proved to be an outlet that brought me excitement throughout my life. Self-taught for over fifty years, I had the good fortune to have studied under world-renowned, portrait artist R.W. Cowan prior to...