- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
A natural born artist and entirely self taught. When Justin Kelefas quickly discovered his passion charged talent, it became a fire that burns within the deepest parts of his soul. Justin is a true master of the camera & the art of composition with a flare for very dramatic scenes. More...
I am an outdoor photographer specializing in images of Colorado and the Rocky Mountain West. I photograph to share with the viewer how I see the world; what I find striking, powerful, evocative, or interesting. To share the sense of wonder from a late-afternoon thunderstorm on the shortgrass...
Ivo Kerssemakers was born in the Netherlands and raised in Amsterdam, where he started a software business. In 1997 he moved to the United States and continued to work as a software developer, where he lived in places such as Knoxville, TN, Schenectady, NY, Virginia Beach, VA before settling in...
Alex Keto learned the basics of photography as a news reporter in East Tennessee shooting and developing his own black and white film images nearly 30 years ago. From there, the natural transition took him to color film. Entirely self-taught, Alex shifted to digital images when the cameras and...
’ve never felt as much purpose in life as I did the first time I held a camera. As a kid, it was easy to trade obsessions at the drop of a hat but photography always stuck with me. As soon as I bought my first camera, I started to see the world in compositions. My dad had to turn the car around and...
Photography for Mykola is, above all, creativity of his soul. He looks through the viewfinder with an artist eye, capturing the subtlest human emotions, and nature plays in all possible colors in his landscapes and underwater shootings. Looking at the photos taken by Mykola, you can hear the sound...
"Traditional format cameras + Photoshop CC for creative control. My Epson printer on archival papers".
The eye behind the art belongs to Tyler King. Tyler is an Iowa native who lives and breathes the outdoors. The outdoors are where Tyler finds his inner peace; it feeds his soul. These images are the vision of his soul and longing for discovery coming to life for you to enjoy. Tyler travels from...
I Photograph What I Experience. In today’s hurried world of overwhelming stimulation, nature is a place where I can still find solitude and authenticity. Photography captures a second in time, when the light and nature come together to create an emotional image. My “day” job requires organization...
I am a freelance photographer specializing in fine art landscapes and abstract images. My wife Megan and I enjoy travel and are developing our business model to embrace guided photography trips. Our vision is to photograph, process and deliver prints that people will be proud to hang in their...