- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
I work on paper or stretched linen using pigments, acrylic, charcoal, ink, Cuban coffee and/or lace.
Since 2011, the development of textile abstracts has been my primary focus. Each canvas is designed and typically woven with fabric, natural, synthetic, and finished elements. The canvas, distorted and painted, wraps frame construction. Previous business experience in Atlanta, Georgia's interior...
Beautiful, hand-turned wood creations made in Miami, Florida. David, the artist, was born and raised on Miami Beach. He is a self taught wood turner and is a member of the South Florida Wood Turner's Guild. He began turning wood 6-years ago after running into an old friend who introduced him to...
Born and raised in Colombia, I always had a passion for wood and hand tools. I started as a young adult nurturing my talent and learning the art of wood sculpture by turning and carving. I shared the "fruits of my labor" and talent with my family and before long, demand demonstrated the sheer...
Original watercolors are paired with stained glass, gold wire and finished with hand lettered quotes.
*/ My artwork highlights the power of nature to lower stress, increase happiness and bring a sense of joy and connection to others. I believe that both art and nature have the power to improve people's lives. Surrounding yourself with beauty is good for your soul. I hope my artwork brings you joy...
Since 1988, Keith Grace has exhibited and sold his paintings across the country in galleries, museums and universities, through one-man and group shows. He has participated in over 150 art festivals and invitational exhibitions and has won many awards for his work. His paintings have appeared in...
"I print my photographs on canvas then use a custom-made frame for each one. I paint an extension of the image on the frame with acrylics. The result is a photograph and painting together".