- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
By the time he was learning to ride a bicycle, Paul had begun his passion for the undersea world. His parents had introduced him to diving when he was only nine years of age with a home made air buoy. As a teenager if he wasn't in school he would be found underwater either collecting tropical fish...
My artwork has been involved with such a unique style that distintive strokes and purity of a color are prominent. Oil-pastel being major medium of an artwork, yet pre-applying Gouache on a board enables an artwork to become more vivid and conspicuous. The uniqueness of my drawings springs from my...
Since the beginning of my photographic journey, I have had an affinity for capturing moments, whether it is nature or the instinctive actions of individuals in ordinary surroundings. In my work, I reflect upon my interest of nature, jazz, and inanimate objects. While one expanse displays the...
All works were made on rag paper using AKUA printing ink. Drypoint was the printing process used and is typically done on a copper plate where a needle is used to scratch the image into the plate.
"“In my metal art, I work to achieve bold, expressive lines that create patterns. Each patterned layer working in contrast, struggling to set itself apart yet finding completion as a whole.” Metal has always been my calling, beginning with jewelry in high school. Considering myself...
Lijah Hanley is a full time landscape photographer based out of Vancouver, Washington in 2009, when he was 13, his work was recognized by National Geographic, and he had the incredible opportunity to study with world renown photographers Bruce Dale and Amy Toensing in the Amazon Jungle. While in...
Geoffrey Aaron Harris
My Original Digital Paintings, created entirely on the computer, are inspired by my collection and passion for antique toys and games. I strive to create unique and contemporary artwork with a nostalgic quality. I create my Digital Paintings on a 27 inch Apple iMac with the use of a WACOM graphics...
Digital photographic images post processed for artistic expression and printed on a high gloss, metal surface with an inset frame.
"I have a variety of interests and photograph most anything, but I do have an emotional connection with animals and often gravitate toward photographing them. I love animals big and small, pretty and even plain ugly ones. Most of my animals are real living ones. However, I do enjoy photographing...
Wayne works full time raising his 4 kids with his wonderful wife. In his free time he works as a certified medical illustrator at Heim Medical Art doing high-end 3D and traditional medical illustration for magazines, publishers, advertising agencies, and product manufacturers around the world. In...