- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Working with a methodology that embraces sculptural practices in a painting framework, I attempt to reconcile ideas of technology, formal aesthetics and time. Typically I use recognizable imagery, appropriate for a audience familiar with contemporary notions of art; yet fused to a slightly...
My passion for MTME began almost immediately after I lost my mom in late 2016. She wove in me a passion for music and art that I never fully comprehended until she was gone. She taught me to embrace the out there and to always remain true to who I am. I named my studio Hotel Regina in her memory.
Lee Hill has been a fine artist since 1973. Early in her career, Hill was a traditional watercolorist, painting florals, landscapes and architectural scenes in a realistic style. After moving to Chicago in 1983, she turned to more non-representational expression, developing a three-dimensional...
This unique art form is created by integrating several artistic techniques and putting them together.
"I started working with paper collage as a result of a year of several difficult personal events that I needed to overcome and express in my Art to process and move on. I tear paper from various magazines into small and tiny pieces of different shapes. One by one I apply them onto a canvas like...
I have owned and operated Lori Hlavsa Studios since 1985. My work has ranged in many medias such as drawing, sign painting, murals, sculpture, and painting. Self-taught and independent, I have been an artist my entire life. "Art is a visual conversation to my own heart and soul. It is unifying,...
About Michele and Ken Hoff Michele and I have been working together creating and producing one of a kind art for over 15 years, repurposing antique tin ceiling tiles into truly beautiful pieces for your home. All of the tin is painstakingly hand-salvaged piece by piece from old buildings all over...
Glass & steel sculptures that titillate the eye, from an interesting collaboration of two genetically gifted artists. A true collaboration where each artist creates their vision of the piece without input from the other artist. Kat Hogan will create a glass piece either using the copper foil...
I am formally trained as an Interior Designer, however through the years, I have become more and more interested in assemblage art or what some call "found art", as well as, collage and jewelry. With everything I construct, I use a bit or two of something considered "junk" or objects that are no...