- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Images are modeled in clay. Molds from original designs are utilized to cast the bronzes by the lost-wax method. Patination is achieved by applying acids of different temperatures to the bronzes.
As an environmental artist, David has a special gift for translating his creative visualizations into celebrated expressions through the blending of recycled metals and stone, transforming them into beautiful works of art.
Glenn Woods & Keith Herbrand
Our work is created using porcelain. Using science as our inspiration. We grow crystals within the glaze to create either a matt or glossy finish with texture and brilliant colors on each piece.
I like working with stoneware clay, enjoying the rough texture and rugged appearance of the clay eve.
Dorthea & Elizabeth Zier
Dorthea Zier My dad is an artist and I have been playing with clay since I was very young. I grew up elbow deep in a bucket of clay and water and have been fascinated with the art world ever since. I love taking the things that I have learned and adding my personal touch. I get my inspiration from...
Hayley Zimmas is an award winning artist whose whimsical artwork has been making people happy for over 20 years. Bright colors and creative airbrush use make for unique color combinations.