- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove sculpture - metal filter sculpture - metal
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Michael has been drawing and painting for the last several years. Growing up with an artist mother and father has nurtured his work and helped him reach his full potential. His oil paintings are impressionistic and he draws much of his inspiration from both his parents and classical artist such as...
"My passion for painting and drawing began in childhood attending summer classes at the Corcoran School of Art in Washington, D.C. and continues to this day. I have taught workshops in watercolors, oil pastels and mixed media. Presently, I reside in Florida surrounded by lush vivid landscapes of...
My painting is about energy. When I begin a canvas, I almost never begin with intent. I begin with paint. Then more paint. Soon, the paint is in charge of what happens next. I am usually more of a paintee than a painter. In my earliest paintings, cosmic energy dominated. Then biological life...
I was born and raised in San Jose, CA. My upbringing had its highs and lows, but I've learned from my mistakes and strive to better myself in all I do. I am a proud husband and father currently residing in Las Vegas, NV. I love creating art. I paint in both acrylics and oils and make my own frames...
Mixed media painter using a variety of mediums on canvas and wood. I'm an abstract painter/ illustrator and have married the two together. I look into the paint and pull out the imagery I see in it.
"Although it can sound a bit trite when someone says they have a real passion for something, I really do have a burning desire to capture on a canvas the things in our lives that make us feel more ALIVE. Art has a way of making us slow down long enough to see and even experience something...
"Being in nature, climbing the trees and playing in swamps, set the childhood stage for my life's work. The sensation of beauty, peace, power, and greatness in nature guides and inspires me to see the underlying perfection in all things. My ability to see the external appearance and internal...