- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Florida inspired stained & fused glass.Bullseye, Kokomo,Wissmatch,Spectrum glass,dichroics,mottles along with bevels,gems & pearls create Florida life. Many pieces are framed in 140 yr barn wood or lobster trap wood. Mick draws and creates his artwork his studio at home in Hudson, FL. He...
The history of glassblowing and the fact that it has hardly changed over the past 2,000 years is what I respect and admire. The only thing that has changed is technology and how we achieve our heat. Glassblowing is an art form that not anybody can do at any time. You cannot go to the art supply...
Beginning with tabloid photography,chasing the ever elusive celebrity,was exciting and fast paced,but it lacked depth. Deciding to bring it up a notch,I joined an editorial staff,photographing for a travel publication. Three years later I started working in stock photography.Although this taught me...
"Jim Freeman originally from Texas, has been a commercial and fine art photographer for the past 25 years. Now living in Southwest Florida, Jim has been exploring and photographing the Ten Thousand Islands near and inside the Everglades National Park. Many of these locations are only accessible by...
Form = Essence The search for pure form is a passion for me. By that, I mean the distillation of discovered form into it’s minimal essence -what can and cannot be taken away without destroying the integrity of the form. I have sought to carry this philosophy, developed in my earlier career as a...
I was an architect licensed in Florida, California and Wisconsin but today I am exclusively an artist/photographer. I have lived a great deal in Asia and been involved in the design and construction of many wonderful theme park destinations including CityWalk in Orlando and Los Angeles and the...
I show images that traditionally fall into the category of photography. Within this category are many sub-categories, eg: landscape, wildlife, portraiture, travel, still life, etc. Many of my fellow photographers specialize in one of these. I don't, I'm a generalist. I show photographs that...
"I use Nikon digital camera's d3100 and d5600...my images are printed onto metallic paper..plexiglass...and metal dibond to bring out the beauty of my images".
John Galbo's evolution as an artist is somewhat inexplicable. He was an educator, who until the mid 1980's had no knowledge of French Impressionism. He received a gift of a magic mirror that transformed its reflected imagery into an Impressionistic picture when photographed. This was the beginning...