- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove sculpture - metal filter sculpture - metal
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
I am enjoying two artist hats right now, plein air and multi-media. In my plein air work I tend to paint in a realist style...realism that your soul can feel. I love to evoke emotion in the natural beauty of things and inclined to paint in bold colors and extend on nature's brilliance. Gravitating...
Cordell Cordaro’s colorful crowd of characters seem to have walked out of many different types of story-realms. Some you might mistake for elegant extras from the Great Gatsby or Casablanca -- poised, preoccupied and cocktails cast in supporting roles. Others hail from fairytales and take on that...
Textural application of acrylic or oil paint to gallery canvas using brushes, knives, tools and hands in multiple paint layers to create depth of tone and shape.
"Paint in layers of bright acrylic with multiple tattoo ink, nail polish and several other forms of paints. Reaction from numerous paints/substances are essential. Sealed with a UV-resistant gloss".
Kenneth Cotlar, originally from in Bucks County, Pennsylvania; earned a BFA from Penn State University in 1969. He worked as a graphic design artist in Philadelphia for several years before moving to Cambria County to partner with his wife in business. He freelanced graphic design projects for...
Juan Cotrino was born in Bogota, Colombia and began painting at a very early age. He had always had an innate love of painting but did not consider it as a professional path until his work was recognized by his supervisors while serving in the military. Cotrino was eighteen years old and part of...
Alexis Covato is an artist and illustrator who lives with her husband and two pugs whom make her life delightful. She studied Illustration at Columbus College of Art and Design, as well as Painting and Art History at Chatham University. Along with illustrating, LEX exhibits her paintings and mixed...
Jenn Crisan is a contemporary abstract artist. Born and raised in Hermitage, Pennsylvania, her family recognized her interests and abilities at an early age, enrolling her in art classes consistently throughout her childhood. This exposed her to many different forms of visual art. After high school...