- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove charcoal filter charcoal
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
For almost 30 years photography has captured my soul as a means of expression, a way to dot the “I” in my life. When my close friend and fellow photographer, Hillary Sloss, asked why I keep photographing, I told her, “I can’t not do it.” And it is truly that simple!! Photography has taken leaps of...
To create my Neo Pop Art paintings, I work free hand with very small brushes and visually break down my subject using large plains of bold color as an independent structural element. Sometimes the shapes are organic and other times more geometric. The subject dictates the flow of the painting. As...
In my paintings, I try to tell the story of what I have seen. Rather than just painting a nice scene, I create an image that allows people to share my experience. I create this experience by using strong directional strokes and controlling the temperature of the colors used. I...
Gerome Bonner was born and raised in Texas. He is a self-taught professional photographer specializing in fine art landscape, seascape, and just about any beautiful view. Throughout his life, Gerome has always been fascinated by the arts whether through poetry, music or abstract art. He has had...
Jennifer Bonset is a Florida-born artist with a broad spectrum of interests, styles and creative methods. Her paintings range from incredibly detailed portraiture to whimsical dancing sea life. Jennifer creates assemblage pieces in Dia de los Muertos and seashell themes, as well as jewelry in...
All my sculptures are hand carved from selected wood; Cedar, Yellow Pine, Mahogany, etc. They are also hand painted with lead free enamel paint, which makes them more resistant to the elements.
Lost Art Woodworks was founded by Brian Bortz. After 18 years in the telecommunications business doing everything from engineering to business development, He made a life-changing decision in 2001 to pursue his passion of designing and building truly distinctive furniture for a living - that's when...
Wendy Boucher’s art is all about paper, but the roots of her work are in painting. The pieces resemble paintings in composition and color but obtain added texture and story from the use of paper. Boucher studied watercolor painting when she received her undergraduate degree in art at Southern...
New England wood artisan Donald Boudreau started his life's dream in 1992 when he and his wife Carol sold everything and moved aboard their 49 foot sailboat "Domicile" and started an around the world cruise. During their many adventures, one thing in particular captivated Don. It was the beauty...