- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- (-) Remove misc filter misc
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"I make contemporary abstract objects,wall panels & tables in kiln-formed colored & etched clear glass using heat & gravity to manipulate light, color & shape. Sandcarved patterns embellish each piece".
What you will see here are a variety of rugs made by different techniques, woven, tufted and hooked and a combination of all three. Many of the rugs are made with a shuttle hook, a wooden and brass hand tool distinctly American in origin (1870) and with a later hand tool, a Rumpelstiltskin hand...
Wrapping the body with my painting imagery, fine wearable silk becomes my canvas. The fluidity of applying color with dyes continues to captivate me as I continue to push the limits of dyeing. This medium provides a perfect process for interpreting the beauty and mystery of nature, and the body...
Reinhard Herzog learned his craft while studying to be a laboratory glass engineer at the Wertheim Academy for Glass in Germany. In 1977, he opened his own glass studio in Wertheim, and began the dream of bringing his visions of glass, "a child of light," to life. While Reinhard has worked at...
Heidi is one of the most distinctive, visionary designers in eye-catching knitwear fashion. Her style is consistently inventive, exciting and relentlessly surprising. Career #1 was all about music & a successful radio career that covered New York City, Chicago & Miami. Radio station voice...
Each piece is designed and built with natural materials- fossils, minerals, etc., or sculptural elements of glass and metal that are carved and cast in the studio. Occasionally "found" objects are also employed, all to produce compositions with texture and dimension, and great visual interest...
Born in Las Vegas, NV Currently residing in Dallas, TX This art form was born out of love for the land, a desire to create, and the availability of materials on hand. One of the most significant aspects of the process is collecting the materials that go into each piece. I gather where ever I go. I...
Sarah Hinds melts glass in many colors in her home studio furnace, inspired by the vivid colors and architectural forms found in the natural world. Glass, especially in it's molten form, is an addictive, seductive medium, and Sarah has been hooked for almost twenty years. Her open air studio is...
"Mosaics are made with individually cut pieces of glass applied to vessels then cemented in. Windows are done in copper foil method".