- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
The pictures you will see are mostly those I have taken since March of 2015. During this time I have joined a couple of social networks for serious and professional photographers. In those networks, my shots have generated well over one hundred thousand views. From these sites I have learned...
"My work features digitally created images, laminated to hand-cut wood then sealed in a high gloss resin."
Chris and Lynn Corrie
Chris and Lynn Corrie have been making things all of their lives. As children, it was go-carts, tree-houses, papier-mache objects, models, doll houses. In college, they studied jewelry-making, clay, painting, lithography, print making, and every other form of “making things” that they had...
Brent & Jennifer Coulter
After practicing photography as a hobby for over twenty-five years, it has been in the past eight years that Brent Coulter has become "serious" and developed his "mind's eye" with respect to his nature scape photographs. Originally from Kansas, Brent has been a Colorado resident since 1995. It...
Paul Counts has been an accomplished glass artist since completing his formal arts education in 1985. He received his B.A. in Glass/Ceramics from Cal State Fullerton University in 1983 followed by his M.A. in glass in 1985 from the same university. After graduating with his degrees from Cal State...
For me these images are a quiet, simple meditation away from the chaos of a highly saturated world. Sometimes poetic, sometimes witty but always moving. In this series I shape, sculpt and photograph organic material using a variety of mixed lighting sources. In...
"I have been, as an amateur hobbyist during the 80’s and 90’s, pursuing my love of photography especially locales requiring distinctive opportunities in location photography".
J Bird Cremeans
"I still remember the first time I decided that selling my artwork was the only thing I wanted to do. I was 6 or 7 and my mom was driving me home from school when I saw a young man trying to sell his artwork on his driveway. I asked my mom what the man was doing and she explained that he was trying...
"Sometimes the freshest vision can be born from a cross-pollination of the creative disciplines. After 30 years, designing men’s fashion, Andre Croteau has turned his seasoned instincts towards the fine arts. Croteau creates “luxury friezes”… resin-based canvases that evoke a glossy, shiny sense...