- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
In the world of art one must learn to express the inner passions, this begins with the fundamentals. I think the creative process is synonymous with music. For this reason, the art balances to each paint stroke, line, color and dimension of the piece. While studying and living in Florence Italy, I...
"I am an artist and photographer with a great love of flowers and nature. My portfolio reflects this with beautiful flower images that are meant to uplift, beautify and bring peace to your soul. Traveling to new locations to photograph is a love of mine like it is for many people. Photographing...
"“In my metal art, I work to achieve bold, expressive lines that create patterns. Each patterned layer working in contrast, struggling to set itself apart yet finding completion as a whole.” Metal has always been my calling, beginning with jewelry in high school. Considering myself...
Meet Gyotaku artist, Linda Heath. Fishing and diving are one of her favorite past times, so it only made sense that the art of Gyotaku Fish Rubbing would become a passion for Linda. A self taught artist, Linda has developed her own special style of rubbing all variety of salt water fish found...
Ed Hendrix is an accomplished digital artist who has retired and developed a whole new perspective on art. After earning a degree in graphic design in 1981, Ed worked his way up to a creative director position in the consumer advertising industry from which he retired in 2012. Tapping his years of...
Working with a methodology that embraces sculptural practices in a painting framework, I attempt to reconcile ideas of technology, formal aesthetics and time. Typically I use recognizable imagery, appropriate for a audience familiar with contemporary notions of art; yet fused to a slightly...
My passion for MTME began almost immediately after I lost my mom in late 2016. She wove in me a passion for music and art that I never fully comprehended until she was gone. She taught me to embrace the out there and to always remain true to who I am. I named my studio Hotel Regina in her memory.
Deborah Hildinger received a Master of Fine Arts degree from Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas with a double major in Printmaking and Painting in 1979. Upon graduation, WED Show Production employed her as a finishing artist during the construction of EPCOT Center at Walt...