- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Dwayne Cranford’s love for rocks stems from his childhood and growing up in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. His artist talents emerged at a very young age. Dwayne spent countless hours cutting and shaping pieces of cardboard paper to create 3-D models of motorcycles. Carefully forming each part to...
J Bird Cremeans
"I still remember the first time I decided that selling my artwork was the only thing I wanted to do. I was 6 or 7 and my mom was driving me home from school when I saw a young man trying to sell his artwork on his driveway. I asked my mom what the man was doing and she explained that he was trying...
I am just a craftsman in an ANCIENT ART-FORM. Sculpture is an ancient art-form; the lost wax casting process has hardly changed over the course of the past couple thousand years and it is a truism accepted by many that most everything has been depicted before over the course of those millennia –...
"Sometimes the freshest vision can be born from a cross-pollination of the creative disciplines. After 30 years, designing men’s fashion, Andre Croteau has turned his seasoned instincts towards the fine arts. Croteau creates “luxury friezes”… resin-based canvases that evoke a glossy, shiny sense...
C. L. Cunningham’s involvement with non-traditional art began as a child’s basic curiosity with color and materials and quickly grew into the sophisticated mixed media still evolving today. Not only is her technique and approach uncommon, but also the vision responsible for the education and...
I believe the desire to create art has always been with me. From a very young age, I remember escaping to the quiet solitude of my drawing…it was second nature to me, like tying my shoes and riding my bike. A contemporary realist, with degrees in fine art and education, I am an artist who creates...
Charles & Caryn D'Onofrio Leather handbags are designed to fit the customer needs. D'Onofrio says, "If I have a zipper that needs to be matched, I'll send it to my tannery, they'll create the leather with the piece, matching every detail...every time I design a new bag, I incorporate the best...
His artwork is exhibited in art fairs, museums, galleries, part of the collection of Epic Systems, homes and offices. His realistic paintings and three dimensional artwork are whimsical, nostalgic, creative reminders of the world we live in seen through the artist’s eyes. As his business...
"As an artist, I create with the oldest medium known to humans: Stone. Specifically, marble and granite. By sandcarving marble and granite tiles, I create low relief two-dimensional art forms. My etchings employ minimalist, linear, feminine forms, the softness of which, contrasts with the hardness...