- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
The Pam Fox Jewelry studio is tucked away in the lush subtropical forests of rural Sarasota, Florida. Her designs reflect the textures and shapes of the diverse surrounding plant life. All the jewelry pieces are individually designed and hand-crafted by Pam using a variety of metal-smithing...
Form = Essence The search for pure form is a passion for me. By that, I mean the distillation of discovered form into it’s minimal essence -what can and cannot be taken away without destroying the integrity of the form. I have sought to carry this philosophy, developed in my earlier career as a...
"Not-Wolf-Productions is the artwork of Robert A. Friedenberg (Bob). He started drawing in college while pursuing his doctorate in theoretical nuclear physics. It’s become a lifelong hobby and now a concentrated passion to record and manipulate his mind’s wanderings. His life’s experiences are...
In 1981 I was introduced to the world of color and design through fiber art, which quickly became a passion for me. I eventually moved into painting for the unlimited expression it provides, but stayed close to my fiber roots by choosing silk as my canvas. It is an unforgiving canvas in many...
Stacy Givon was born in Chicago, IL. and moved with her family in 1979 to live in Israel. She studied two years traditional techniques with master silversmith, David Kopiefker and complimented this with studies in Yemenite Filigree and one year of design at the Bezalel Academy of Art. In 1981 Stacy...