- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
My work is my voice telling stories about the world as I see it. It is an artist’s responsibility to communicate their vision; I prefer not to let others speak for me. I only offer a complete effort. I have captured, processed, and printed all of the work offered. Historic photographic processes...
Robert Grauer has been creating images from behind the lens since childhood. At the age of eleven, he was already photographing with a 35mm camera and developing film and printing in the family darkroom in the basement of his home in Brooklyn, N.Y. Through the early years he worked almost...
"When you walk for a while, or paddle a little bit, you quickly leave the roads, parking lots, and crowded places behind you. The world quickly becomes less cluttered with the things of modern life, less engineered, and less manipulated. And it becomes wonder filled ... there is something to marvel...
Sonshine Imaging is a collection of rare moments in time captured by Vail Valley Colorado photographer Paul D. Grewe.The primary focus is Colorado landscapes and to a lesser degree wildlife, people and other places. Paul has lived in the Vail valley for 20 years and has been taking pictures for 40...
Jeremy and Chelsea Griffith
Jeremy & Chelsea Griffith are a husband and wife glassblowing team. They received their degrees in glass sculpture from Rochester Institute of Technology, and currently maintain a private studio in the rolling hills of Southern Illinois with their two young daughters, Sophiana and Sadelle. “...
By the time he was learning to ride a bicycle, Paul had begun his passion for the undersea world. His parents had introduced him to diving when he was only nine years of age with a home made air buoy. As a teenager if he wasn't in school he would be found underwater either collecting tropical fish...
Since the beginning of my photographic journey, I have had an affinity for capturing moments, whether it is nature or the instinctive actions of individuals in ordinary surroundings. In my work, I reflect upon my interest of nature, jazz, and inanimate objects. While one expanse displays the...
Lijah Hanley is a full time landscape photographer based out of Vancouver, Washington in 2009, when he was 13, his work was recognized by National Geographic, and he had the incredible opportunity to study with world renown photographers Bruce Dale and Amy Toensing in the Amazon Jungle. While in...
"I create fused & kiln formed glass Judaica and Art Objects. Pieces that are more than just fused glass, but glass that is infused with vibrant color and life. For the thirty five years that I have lived in Arizona, I have described myself as, as Colorful as the Desert Sky at Dusk. Now I create...
Digital photographic images post processed for artistic expression and printed on a high gloss, metal surface with an inset frame.