- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
John and Arlene McCaffrey
"We handcraft egrets, cranes, herons and flamingos from PVC that "dance" on a galvanized rod used as lawn ornamentation".
Don McCullough of Brooksville, Florida, is the only pewter and solder sculptor of this kind in the world. His style of sculpture captures the moment of impact rarely seen in sculpture today. He received his formal education at the Newark School of Industrial and Fine Arts in Newark, New Jersey....
Everything that I do is freehand!!! I never use computers, stencils, compasses, rulers, or a magnifying glass! It's just my steady hand, imagination, and good eye sight! I just create what I feel!
The Story Behind Maykel Medina Maykel is a Floridian resident artist. With almost two decades of experience his versatile portfolio shows a variety of unique, handcrafted artwork inspired in human relations and nature, specifically in marine life and representing every stage in his life. The story...
My name is Ruben Dario Medina, I was born in La Havana, Cuba, in 1969. I graduated in sculpture and painting at the Academy of Fine Arts “San Alejandro” of La Havana in 1989. In 1998 I moved to Italy, Milan, where I have completed my artistic training and I opened my own Studio. Over the past 15...
Colombian artist with a professional career of more than 30 years. Sculptor, who has sold works to such famous people as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Donald Trump and Thalia, among many, who have bought them in the events in which she has participated, for example, in Estero, Florida (United States),...
"Born and raised in Athens, Georgia, where he was greatly influenced by UGA. He later attended Georgia Southern University, graduating with a degree in metal-smithing and jewelry. After choosing a career as a graphic designer, and finishing a decade of work at Emory University in 2016, he became a...
"I create one work of art at a time and I do it well. All the elements are designed, fabricated and polished in my studio."
"Magical combinations of myth and matter germinate in my narrative sculpture reliefs. Inspiration arrives in the form of multicultural books and lectures, which play through much of the process. When I am out of self, sculpture flows through me and I am altered in a way that allows ideas to take...