- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Resin , inks , acrylics poured in layers of transparent and opaque colors adding depth , details and windows into a vibrant serene like sea and sedements.
"Since childhood, I've always wanted to create works of art that impart distinct sensations of dynamic movement to their viewers, and I believe I have achieved this sensation in each of my creations. Above all, I love seeing viewers smile when they connect with the vitality of my silk mosaic art....
Growing up on a farm in a small town in Indiana has influenced my outlook of many things in my life. A thought that everything is made to be used for a specific reason has been planted in me. When the time is taken to create something there must be a purpose for that object, and a set process to...
Joseph Craig English
From the beginning of his life, Joseph Craig English was destined to become an artist. His mother ordained it, telling his father before he was born, that if this baby was a boy he would be an artist. As soon as he was able to hold a brush, he was encouraged to paint. His early efforts were...
"In the creation of my work, I enjoy the challenge of watercolor and the freedom of acrylics. Interesting shapes, patterns, designs, and multiple images often find their way into my artwork in a variety of different styles. In 1990, I started my university series utilizing watercolor, acrylic and...
"With age comes beauty" Paper Cutz artist, Shari Escott, takes that saying literally. Shari creates collage art out of vintage paper. From newspaper to wallpaper, it’s never too old to find a home for one of her fabulous city skylines or images. Shari’s love for the past and drive to create has...
"We use carefully selected materials from oil pastels, acrylics, and resin to create unique and immersive artwork. Our expressions reflect vibrant, playful lines to warm and inviting sophistication."
I have been making and selling artwork through art fairs and galleries since I was 15 years old. For the last 25 years, I have been fortunate to do what I love and be paid for it. I have created and sold jewelry, fused glass and Metal Quilts & mirrors. But art, like life, must evolve. With...
Sandra & Steven Farr
"Best Pens by Farr creates custom and handmade pens and bottle stoppers supporting your desire for usable luxury. These fine writing implements and stoppers are hand made by skilled artisans, using exotic woods and finishing techniques available only to those who have truly honed their craft....