- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
I have been a production potter since 1972. I studied with Professor Hui Ka Kwong at Douglass College in 1970. The next year I worked with Janka McClatchey, a well-known potter in Ann Arbor, MI. My early pieces were functional stoneware that I sold at my first craft fair, the Free Art Fair, in 1972...
"From the moment my dye ladened brush touched the silk and I experienced the generosity and hunger of that fabric to receive it, there was no turning back for me. I was drawn as a moth to light." "In the studio, I am a caterpillar. When I emerge, all you see are the brilliant colors of the...
"My designs are geometrically oriented. I love asymmetry and color that is balanced. From subtle (not boring) to bright and bold and everything in between, color and its placement are very important. Any of my pieces can be worn day or night. Accessorize for many different occasions!"
We first gather plants from our favorite spots in the Boone and Asheville area, like Pisgah National Forest, Bent Creek, Big Ivy, and even the back yard. Any leaf or flower with defined vein structures will work well. Among the tried and true are queen anne's lace, christmas fern, dogwood, tulip...
"Inna Schoeler creates unique handmade luxury knitwear and accessories. Her innovative approach updates the traditional techniques of knitting, crochet and weaving, while blending the finest yarns together to create distinctive twenty-first century clothing. You can purchase Foxxy Chique wearables...
About - Hand Printed Silks For almost 20 years I have been creating one-of-a-kind, high quality and vibrant statement pieces. I hand-print my artwork and designs onto fine and raw silk fabrics. Colors are never repeated allowing each print to be unique. The results are extraordinary wearable art...
"I'm Chatchakorn Sonday. I come from Thailand. I have been creating clay flowers arrangement since 2003 . I leaned to sculpted the clay flowers by taking classes in Thailand. I really enjoy creating many kind of flowers especially orchids. I've been sculpted clay flowers since I moved to the...
"My art is eco printing, a melding of traditional natural dyeing with contact printing. Leaves in close contact with silk are steamed and/or boiled. Resulting color/design provided by the leaves".