- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
About - Hand Printed Silks For almost 20 years I have been creating one-of-a-kind, high quality and vibrant statement pieces. I hand-print my artwork and designs onto fine and raw silk fabrics. Colors are never repeated allowing each print to be unique. The results are extraordinary wearable art...
"I'm Chatchakorn Sonday. I come from Thailand. I have been creating clay flowers arrangement since 2003 . I leaned to sculpted the clay flowers by taking classes in Thailand. I really enjoy creating many kind of flowers especially orchids. I've been sculpted clay flowers since I moved to the...
"My art is eco printing, a melding of traditional natural dyeing with contact printing. Leaves in close contact with silk are steamed and/or boiled. Resulting color/design provided by the leaves".
Jes believes that clothing should fit and flatter the body. Size is irrelevant, because with the correct fit a woman can be comfortable, look great and feel wonderful about herself! The sizes I create range from sizes XXS - 4XL. These sizes really represent the women in my family which is a...
"“Each man’s life is a diary into which he means to write one story, and then writes another.” I remember reading that when I was about 16, and I remember it as attributed to “anonymous”. Recently I “googled” the quote and found out that it really goes : “The life of every man is a diary in which...
Scott & Vicki Supraner
Scott & Vicki Supraner have been professional ceramic artists since 1989. After graduating from the State University of New York at Purchase, they relocated to the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. There, they established the Hawksbill Pottery taking the name Hawksbill from the local mountain...
"We design our fleece jackets to add some pizzazz to everyday living–when you're looking for a little something extra. What started out as a way to bring some excitement to our own wardrobes quickly became an enjoyable way to satisfy our creativity and bring pleasure to our friends and then craft...