- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Photography mostly printed in canvas. I always show a movement or action in every picture, from one canvas to the near one. Almost all sets are two canvases, sometimes joined by any element (ex: rope) ~Enrique Chavez
Michael Chen’s a Magnum Photographer and Awards winning photographer. Constantly challenging himself to reach new frontiers. For more than twenty-five years, he has documented in over forty countries on six continents. Views the world through his lens looking for the peoples, cultures and places...
I am a Potter. A Craftsman. My art comes from a long term relationship between my materials, my tools and my heart. My primary material is clay, Red Clay in particular. I became serious about red clay while throwing at a Pottery in Vass NC somewhere around 1980. At that time we were making a lot...
I have a passion for capturing the light, texture and forms of the natural world, and conveying them in a way that makes this inherent beauty and mystery available to the viewer. I have these produced as high quality metal wall art that will bring that beauty directly into peoples home and offices...
Cindy Walpole and Chuck Fritsch
We photograph in Costa Rica because it is the country where I grew up and where my family and many of my friends still live. First hand knowledge of the geography and available resources help us solve the logistical puzzles that traveling in the humid tropics with 150 pounds of equipment can entail...
We offer a wide variety of hand turned products made from Acrylic and Solid Surface Material, such as Corian. Each piece is unique cannot be duplicated. Once the various steps are taken to produce the product, it is carefully inspected for any defects. We pride ourselves in only offering the...
I have always been interested in photography since first getting a Brownie camera as a hand-me-down as a kid. Since then I have taken pictures of anything and everything. It wasn't until 2013 when I started to explore not just taking pictures, but creating art. There is a lot to learn (that will...
Al & Kristin Clement
Wheel-thrown, altered, and hand-built stoneware; multiple glaze firings in oxidation atmosphere.
"The journey into this career took a few twists and turns for me. With the high school dream of being a National Geographic photographer, I invested in my first 35mm in 1977. The darkroom was a natural fit and my dreams were fueled by many trips throughout the Midwestern landscape and the prints I...